Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vistiting the Lacys

Here are a couple more pages that I did from our trip to Utah and our visit to all of the kids that live there by Tim and Wendy. We went to visit Danny and Jill and the kids wanted to show us their rooms. They are all painted really cute and Danny and Jill did all of the painting and art work themselves. They did a great job. Jill also made the bathroom cabinets (which is why I took a picture of their bathroom), she is very talented. We really enjoyed our visit with them and hope to be able to go back again soon.


6 comments:

Natalie said...

so cute! i have to ask.. are the embellishment stickers or are they a die cut or stamp of some sort? they're so cute! ;)

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I just love all thing My Minds Eye. I am hooked.. but like you I must use some of this other stuff I have before I continue to grow out of my space lol.. Hope to see you soon but I know not in Feb.

Scrapenabler said...

Natalie, they are chipboard stickers for the banner that are part of the My Minds Eye paper line and the letters are from their line also it was a sticker sheet.

Scrapenabler said...

Karen, yes I am working on using up my stash, but I just fell in love with that paper line and I thought it went well with the pictures so I bought it and did it right then.

Dan said...

Thanks Debbie! I think you are the one with all the talent. I didn't realize you got a picture of Ryker in his Aggie hat. That is just so wrong. He is a Ute all the way. Uncle Steve and Uncle Justin will be proud! :)

Scrapenabler said...

Jill, I couldn't believe it when I was looking at those pictures. I guess we will have to come back to get a picture of him in his Utes hat.