Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 35th and a Layout to Share

Yesterday Barry and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been that many years! We had a very nice dinner at Chomp in Fullerton at their Tappan Bar. The cook was amazing with all of his little tricks and the food was wonderful! On to the next 35...

Also I have gotten off to a decent start on my scrapping for this year, just a little slow at sharing it. I went with my friend Liz back on the 14th of January to Scrapbook Daisies and we scrapped for two days and I was able to get 12 pages done. I went back there this past Saturday and completed 6 more. I will try to share them with you over the next couple of weeks. Here are the first two, these are a 2-page layout, which if you know me, that is all I do... These were pictures that were taken last February when we went to Utah to visit with Barry's brother, Tim and his family. These pictures were taken at Karen's house with her and her girls. As you can see she was very pregnant and welcomed her first boy into her family just a few weeks after we were there.


No comments: