Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas

I am soooo far behind on my scrapping, but I am trying to spend at least one weekend a month going to a crop or getting together with friends to scrap. Here is another layout that I did earlier this month with some pictures from Christmas 2008. Our Maddie was enjoying her fun bell collar while Kristi's little dog Daisy seemed to like being put in a box.




This layout was done with the help of a kit that I bought from Outonalimbscrapbooking.com. Of course I buy kits because I think that they will be easy to just whip them out, but then I find that I need to change them up some, so I am trying to get away from buying them, but need to use up all of the ones that I have been collecting over the past few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific 2 page layout! I love the details and the way you arranged everything!