Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another layout to share...

Here is another layout with pictures taken from the trip to Utah last year. This is Michelle's family.




I started this layout with a kit that I had bought several years ago. One of my focuses this year is to use up a lot of what I already have. So I am trying to use up my kits that I have been collecting rather than using. I added the Family tag and cut some flowers with the Tim Holtz flower die. You will probably be seeing a lot more of these flowers, just love them! Thanks for looking and I will try to be back to share some more this week.

3 comments:

In the blink of an eye said...

Nice Layouts!! Happy Annv sorry I missed it!

Casey Lu said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the 2 pager! It looks fabulous! How have things been going?

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love the way the REd /white and blue is not used for fourth of july.