Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Housewarming Party Winner

Last week I was doing some blog hopping to try to check out what some of the girls from Treasured Scrapbooking have been doing. I stopped by to check out what Lisa Houpt "Just Lisa" has been doing and happened upon her sneak peak Housewarming Party blog hop for a brand new kit company ~ House of Art, so I decided to check it out and went each day to comment on the blogs. Then on Monday I was surprised to see that my name had been drawn for the prize. When I emailed my address to the owner, Ariana Mangum, I was surprised to find that she is very local to me. She is very nice and I hope that you will go by and check out their kits. This is the prize that I received yesterday. I can't wait to use it. I will definately be checking them out each month to see what they have to offer.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ahhh was coming to see your banner
Congrats on your win.

Natalie said...

Congratulations, Debbie! That's so fun! Can't wait to see your creations!