Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Epiphany Button Maker

Back in January my friend Liz gave me an Epiphany Button Maker. I have not used it, but yesterday I went to a crop with her at Pages from the Heart in Monrovia. While we were there they had a make-n-take to make a card using the Epiphany small round with their new charms. They also showed us how to use the button maker, so maybe I will start making some buttons. I also bought the Round 25 and have already used it. Karen had invited Liz and I to join her at the crop, but then realized that she had another engagement for that day that she couldn't get out of. We had a good time and got some scrapping, shopping and visting done and were happy to see Karen when she stopped in for some visiting and shopping at the end of the day. Here is the card that we made for the make-n-take, which was made with Cosmo Cricket Salt Air paper.



Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

I just knew about the epiphany button maker when I went to the scrapbook expo here in the beginning of te month and let me just tell you that I sooooo want it! It's a blast!