Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bowling in Las Vegas

We are in Las Vegas this morning bowling our sweepstakes. Hopefully we will all do well and win a little money, but even if we don't I'm sure that we will all be having fun!

These are the pictures that I took last August when we were in Vegas for our Sweeps. I scrapped these last weekend, I figured I better get them done before I get more pictures and get further behind on my scrapping. I hope that you are all having a great weekend!









Tomorrow we will be off to the Nascar Cup Series here in Las Vegas. We are hoping to see a good race and hope to see one our favorites do well.

Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute bowling balls and pins! Good luck! Karen and I took the kiddos bowling for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and they can't wait to go back! They even pulled out the dusty wii sports to play bowling on the wii!