Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SITH Anniversay/Closing Crop

I went to my favorite scrap store that is about 3 miles from my house for their NSD crop this year and had a really good time. The next week I got an email that after 9 years they were closing their doors. That was a very sad day for me, in fact I think I went into the store everyday that week hoping that it was a bad dream. They decided to have another crop for their anniversay, which was last weekend. I went to it and had fun again with the same group of ladies. I got a few layouts done so I will show you a couple now and then post a few more later when I get them cropped and ready to post.

These two pages were done with some pictures that I took last fall when Andy was on the coaching staff for a Pop Warner football team. He enjoyed it so much he is getting ready to do it again this year.



Here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago and just got it photographed.

No comments: