Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Couple of Cards

Here are a couple of cards that I made this week. I have to tell you though that my scrap room is such a mess that I can't find anything and it was very frustrating trying to make these cards. Therefore, I have been working to clean it up and rearrange it. I hope to make a big dent in it this weekend and will try to post some before and after pictures of it.

Here are the cards. This first one is made from some Kaisercraft paper that I have had sitting on my table for quite some time trying to figure out what to do with it. I made the flower on this card from a tutorial that Karen posted on the Helmar Blog. I sprayed the paper with bubblegum glimmermist before I punched out the flowers. I also sprayed the white daisy trim that I had with the glimmermist. I like the way the card turned out.



This second card was made from the May card kit that I got from Treasured Scrapbooking. It is made with the October Afternoon papers that I am just in love with. You can also see that I used some more of my crinkled ribbon on this card.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pink flower in the first one and how the dot stem matches the dots on the background paper! Ohh I love the colors of the second one. Pretty pretty!

Scrapenabler said...

Thank you!

Liz said...

I heart my punch like that it's been so good to have and I've used it a lot ..
Good on getting rid of the old stuff just remember when it was bought we liked it so it all works. Good luck on your organization it's easier said than done but I've made a huge dent for suer