Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Layouts from Last Weekend

Here are the rest of the layouts that I did last weekend.

This layout was done with pictures from Thanksgiving last year when we went to Barry's dad's and enjoyed a great weekend with Tom, Tim and Wendy. I didn't get very many pictures but wanted to scrap the few that I had.





When Donna, Lauren and Emily came to visit last June, we went the Aquarium in Long Beach and these are a couple of the pictures from there. I did some layouts with other pictures at the NSD crop, I will try to take pictures and post those later.





These pictures were from a trip to Arizona last October to go to the Bazzill Sale. We got to meet up with a few friends and have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I fell in love with this paper while at the crop and just had to get it. I thought it went really well with this set of pictures.




These pictures were taken back in 2005 when Donna, Anne, Lauren and Emily came to visit and we were on the way to the airport. We stopped off at Starbucks to meet up with Kristi for a few minutes before they left.


2 comments:

Liz said...

My favorite is the Thankgiving one I love the papers and the colors
you been super busy.

lynda said...

Wow...you've been VERY busy! Great work. I, also, love the Thanksgiving layout. Great designs.