Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Breakfast is over, the bird is in the oven and the gifts are all opened. It has been a great Christmas so far.

We had a nice Christmas Eve going over to our friends home for dinner, however, as happy as I was to have all the gifts wrapped so I could enjoy my self and not have to go home early to finish up, I ended up leaving early and going home to bed. I was not feeling well and was in bed and asleep by 9:00. After 11 hours of sleep I am feeling much better today.

The boys are having fun with Andy's new PlayStation 3 and Kristi is off visiting friends. Now I will relax until time to put the rest of dinner together.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Delfina said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas dinner with family.

angelina said...

Merry Christmas! A pedicure and a little scrap shopping, sounds like a perfect time with dd.