Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Here...

My new Cricut Expression arrived yesterday! I am hoping to be able to play with it some this weekend. I saw it on TV a few weeks ago while I was getting ready for work and I called Liz on my way to work and told her... I found a new cartridge that we need, so can you do some research and find out where to get it. Well as it turned out, the new cartridge "Potpourri" was only available on this TV offer for the Expression. So I just had to have it. Now the trick will be to use it. Hopefully I will have something to post that I have made with it. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Delfina said...

Ooooh, how fun. A new toy to play with.

Melissa said...

I am intrigued... Potpourri. I love that you have a blog now so I can keep up better. I will add you to my stalking list!

Amie said...

a cricut! you're so lucky! have fun!

Natalie said...

You lucky duck! How fun! I'm curious about the cartridge too! :) Can't wait to see what you create!

April Hall said...

Debbie!!!!! So glad to see you got your blog on!!

Liz said...

Teee heee it doesn't take much to enable you... I love love that cartridge.