Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cards In Envy News and Reveal

I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to join the Design Team at Cards in Envy.  This is the sketch for the reveal tomorrow along with my card.
 



We've got a new challenge starting up TOMORROW over on Cards in Envy.  It's a sketch challenge.   And it will be the last challenge with a sketch but NOT the last challenge.  Starting in August, we will be having all themed challenges for Cards in Envy.  I'm posting my card for the challenge a day early as I have my own challenge that also goes live tomorrow and I didn't want this one to get overlooked by all of you.  I know I have a lot of very talented friends and followers and I want to encourage you to create an A2 (4.25"x5.5") non lumpy, bumpy card following this sketch:


Photobucket

4 comments:

Cissy M said...

Your card is lovely, Debbie. Your take on the sketch is great and the bicycle in the corner creates wonderful balance.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Welcome to the Cards in Envy Team, Debbie! I really like your card with the bicycle stamp. Great job ~ Marilyn

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great Card Debbie. So glad you joined the team and can't wait to go scrapping.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Wonderful card and I love the Vintage look. Great take on the sketch, it's perfect. So glad you've joined the Cards in Envy Design Team. It's wonderful!