Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

My Sketch World May Card Sketch Reveal

Yesterday was reveal day for the May card sketch over at My Sketch World and this is Lucy's sketch:
 
 
I needed a few graduation cards this year so I decided to use this sketch to get me started on my card.  My cousin's daughter Maddie graduated from Syracuse and their colors are blue and orange, so I decided to go with those colors and thought that this owl paper graduation paper from Doodlebug was too cute to pass by.  This is the card that I made. 
 
 
Supplies used:
 
American Craft cardstock
Doodlebug Cap & Gown paper and stickers
Ranger Tim Holtz distressing ink - faded jeans
Creative Memories Hexagon punch
EK Border punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back soon with some more graduation cards.
 



Photobucket

4 comments:

LisaM said...

Love those owls Debbie! Fun grad card!

Liz said...

Wasn't that paper fabby... I feel in instant love myself.
OWLS.. remember us back in the day about birds and owls.. and look at us NOW...
Great card.

LisaM said...

Love your take on the sketch!

Vicki said...

This card is adorable, Debbie! Love the fun colors.