Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sisterhood of Scrapbooking Retreat and News to Share

I am off to the Holiday Inn in Fullerton for the Sisterhood of Scrapbooking Retreat. I am looking forward to seeing several of the ladies that I have met at the past retreats and meeting some new people. It starts this morning at 11:00 and goes until 4:00 pm on Sunday. The scraproom is open non-stop for the whole weekend and we could scrap the entire time, but of course I won't be doing that. I am not staying at the hotel this weekend. It is only about 20 minutes from the house, so I will be going home each night. Hopefully I will spend enough time scrapping to have a few things to share over the next week or so.

Also, I have some exciting news to share today. I believe that the brand new (first time ever) design team is being announced at Pages of the Heart today. Go check it out here.

Enjoy your weekend!


Photobucket

No comments: