Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sassy Lil' Card Sketches Reveal Day

It's hard to believe that it is reveal day already. Here is Cherie's new sketch over at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.




As soon as I saw this sketch I envisioned buttons on it, therefore you see buttons!



I was given the opportunity to buy the Sew Cute paper line from My Little Shoebox and I said no, I don't think it is for me. Well, the very next day I was in the scrapbook store and saw the paper there IRL and fell in love with it. Then I saw the Epiphany Round 25 and thought I might like to have it. Towards the end of the day I was contemplating returning it until I started making this card and found the perfect use for it and now I LOVE it.

This card was made with The Sew Cute paper line Made with Love, Nothing but Buttons, and In Stitches. Don't you just love the colors! I used American Craft Elements Confetti Buttons, the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die, Sizzix SU Bigz Top Note die, Epiphany Round 25, Imaginiesce Ibond, Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chestnut Roan chalk and a Happy Birthday stamp out of my stash (manufacturer unknown).

Don't forget that by using one of the card sketches this month and linking it to the Sassy Lil' Card Sketches blog by May 5th, you will be eligible to win a prize from one of our sponsor this month.






Remember that they are revealing over at Sassy Lil' Sketches today also. If you enter a layout on that blog you will be eligible for a prize from one of the layout sponsors.







Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is an adorable card! I want the epiphany as well! I hope to get it soon!

Liz said...

I am gonna take the 5th amendment on this one lol.

BrendaB said...

Wonderful card, Debbie! I love that flower from the Tim Holtz die!