Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Off to Vegas Once Again...

Well it seems like we were just in Las Vegas, but guess what, we are going back. Barry wants to go to the Mint 400 for some nostalgia. They have brought this race back and since we used to go every year back in the 70's and 80's it just seems like the right thing to do. They are having Tech inspection down Fremont Street they way it used to be. We are looking forward to spending the day downtown and then back to South Pointe where we are staying. Barry and Andy will head out to the race early Saturday morning and I am going to stay back and the hotel and just relax and work on feeling better.

I still have the cough that I have had for about a week, but it is getting much better. I am looking forward to having a day off work tomorrow and spending the weekend away doing whatever I feel like doing.

Have a great weekend and I will check back in when we get back. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Enjoy try to bring back some money from those machines