Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Week Almost Over

I can hardly believe that another week is almost over. It has been so crazy busy lately. My sister was here last weekend and left on Wednesday. We got together to scrap on Sunday and she made several cards. I spent most of the time making my cards for the February card swap over at Scrappin Coast 2 Coast. It hasn't been shown over there yet, so I will have to wait to show a picture, but I should be able to post it by this weekend. I didn't get anything else done, but I did get my table cleared off and my stuff from my Sedona trip put away. So now when I have some extra time I will be able to go in and work on something. I hope to get some scrapping done over the next week or so. Natalie is hosting a weekend crop starting a week from tonight over at SC2C. I hope that you will stop by and join us. Have a great Friday the 13th everyone!

No comments: