Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Almost the Weekend!

I am soooo looking forward to this weekend. It has been crazy busy at work and I have been putting in lots of long hours. I thought I was going to have to work most of the weekend, but it is looking like things are coming together and I might just get to enjoy the 3 days off.

I am hoping to get together with Liz at some point on Saturday. We are getting ready for our trip to Sedona next week and I have a few items that I need to get to her just in case she wants to pack them away and take along.

Sunday we are going to a Daytona party to celebrate the beginning of the Nascar season. It should be lots of fun.

Monday will hopefully be a day to get everything packed for the Sedona trip. I am really excited about this trip and looking forward to lots of scrapping. I hope to have lots to post at the end of the trip.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

In the blink of an eye said...

Have a good weekend and happy packing 6 days away