Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hectic Week

It has been a rather hectic week so far. We had to take my mom to the emergency room on Sunday night (after the Laker game of course) to make sure that she was not having a heart attack. She is still in the hospital while they are running tests to make sure she isn't having heart attacks and to try to keep her from doing so. They are also trying to regulate her blood sugars which seems to be a real challenge at this point and time. I have been trying to work and spend as much time at the hospital as I can to keep an eye on her and check in with the doctors. Kristi has been spending almost as much time there as I have. She has been a real god-send to me this week trying to get answers and checking in on her. We hope that she will be able to be home this weekend as my sister is coming from Colorado for a visit. If not, I guess we will be spending time visiting with her at the hospital.

Have a great hump-day and I will be checking in again soon.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I sure hope she gets better soon...

Natalie said...

We're all thinkin' about you and your family! Hope things get better soon! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Delfina said...

I hope thing start to get better for her.

April Hall said...

I hope everything turns out ok Debbie. I'll keep you in my thoughts.