Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cards In Envy - July 15th Themed Challenge

Tomorrow is the reveal over at Cards In Envy with the new themed challenge. Our challenge this time is to create a card with layers.  Please create and share  A2 (4.25" x 5.5") cards that fit  in an envelope with no lumpy bumpy flowers, buttons or embellishments. 

The challenge starts tomorrow, Monday, July 15th and runs until July 28th.  The Designers will pick one card  as the "First Class" Winner for best all around card and three or more cards will be chosen as "In the Mailbox" for runners up.  All "winners' will be awarded one of our new Cards in Envy badges to proudly display on their own blog.  I hope that you will play along with us.
 
Here is what I came up with for this challenge:
 
 
 
For this card I used:
 
Bazzill cardstock
the girls paperie - paper girl and jubilee
KaiserCraft mini clear stamp - Birthday
ColorBox chalk ink
Close to my Heart Chocolate ink
Fiskars Border Punch
 
 

7 comments:

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Debbie, I love the mixture of flowers and polka dots in your papers. And I always love pink and green together. Great card! ~ Marilyn

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Debbie, I love the mixture of flowers and polka dots in your papers. And I always love pink and green together. Great card! ~ Marilyn

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the pinks and greens in your card. This is a very bright and cheery card. Great work.

LisaM said...

Love your colors Debbie, so cheerful!

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the colors you go gf

Carol L said...

Your card is such a delightful way to send birthday wishes! I love that green flower embellishment!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

.....`*•.¸*•¸So Glad You ¸•*¸.•*´
.•:*¨`*:•.Joined Our Team!.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Cards in Envy