Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sassy Lil' Card Sketches ~ June 21 Reveal

It is that time again for another reveal over at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches. My life has been really crazy the past two months so I missed the first reveal this month, but I was able to get this one done for today's reveal.

Here is Cherie's sketch:



I used this sketch doing a mirror image:



For this card I used my scraps of the October Afternoon 5 & Dime collection. I just love this paper and really like the rosette flowers made with the Tim Holtz Mini Rosette die topped with a button made from the Epiphany Round 25. I also accented along the strip with Recollections Mini Round Gems. I also used one of my Ippity stamps from Unity.

Our sponsor this month is:




Photobucket

1 comment:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi !!!.....This is my first time in here....and I just love evrything in here....so many wonderful works...I love that card...each details are gorgeus !!!I´m follower now.
I wish a wonderful day and a great weekend!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia