Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Sassy Reveal

Cherie had another great sketch for us this month at Sassy Lil' Sketches. I hope that you will stop by and check out all the cards this month and join in. We have two great sponsors again this month. Our paper sponsor is Tidbitz in Time and our digital sponsor is CoCoDinGo.



This is the card I made using We R Memories Keeper's White Out Collection. Pia issued a card challenge to us over at the Sassy Lil' Sketches Forum to use only scraps on cards. This was my first card this year and it was made with my scraps.



This is the last month of the current term on Sassy Lil' Sketches and it is the last time I will be revealing on the 14th. Starting next month they will have a card sketch blog with reveals on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. My reveal dates will be on the 7th and 21st. Be sure to watch for all of the great sketches by Cherie.

No comments: