Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches Reveal Day

Today is my first reveal day over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch using the cupcake image from The Cutting Cafe, our digital sponsor this month. I never thought I would use anything digital, but it has opened a new door for me and you will probably be seeing more digital images on my cards in the future.



I hope that you will join us and show us your take on the sketch. We have two great sponsors this month. Scrap Freak is our paper sponsor and The Cutting Cafe is our digital sponsor. Each entry this month will get their name in the drawing for a prize from one of the sponsors. So head on over to Sassy Lil' Sketches and give it a try.




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun! Fun! Digital is totally the way to go! Hahaha! Truthfully, I love to use digital images and text with my "real" tags and cards.
I'm excited to check-out your challenge!

Deanna said...

Really cute card and great work with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

eudokia said...

nice,so cheerful card!love the colors! thank you for your comment on my blog!

Cindy Groh said...

Cute card. Love the rhinestones on the cupcake.

Regina Easter said...

wow I love your card..that cupcake is yummy..hugs