Sunday, January 10, 2010
Demolition has started
As you can see the demolition has started on our kitchen. We have the one side torn out and Barry is starting to do some electrical work prior to the new cabinets coming in. We have ordered a new garden window and it is scheduled for delivery on the 21st of January, therefore, they will probably start the installation of everything around the 25th.
During the midst of getting everything out of the kitchen, I still tried to get a couple of cards done this week and here is what I got done:
I tried my hand at crocheting flowers and this is one that I did. I think that I would like to find another pattern to try out, but for now this one is working. I also tried using the little alphabet stickers for the first time and like how those turned out as well.
I also tried using the sewing machine on a card again. This is what I did.