Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Today is my first project reveal over at Pages From The Heart I was given paper from October Afternoon 5 & Dime Collection. This layout was a lot of fun to do using one of the sketches out of Sketches for Scrapbooking by Scrapbook Generation Vol. 7. I made lots of the rosette flowers from the Tim Holtz mini rosettes die. These flowers can also be made from scratch by using a scor-pal, they were a lot of fun to make and I love the Epiphany Round 14 and 25 that I used to make the tops for them using coordinating paper. I also used the Sew Easy Stitch Piercer for the first time on this project. I will be back to post the mini-album that I made with this fun paperline a little later. Be sure to check out the Pages blog to see more fun projects from the design team.


Photobucket

No comments: